Stoke the Fires

Merry Meet and Welcome to my Hearth!

Pull up a stool as I stir my Cauldron and let us trade little tid-bits of information on spells, potions, brews, and the real every day life of Woman, Witch, Mother, and Wife.

Merry we meet, merry we part, and may we merry meet again with Many Blessings and Much Love to All!

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Dancing with Karma

Wishing ill will on another is never a good idea...yet what to do when you know that a person is doing and wishing negativity on you or worse your children. I face that dilemma.

A little...venting...background first:

He's very publicly mentioned that he would like to be the one "driving the karma bus" when it comes to me.

He is very passive-aggressive towards the children. He implies that the things he doesn't do and the legal problems that he is facing are their fault.

When he has his visits (can you tell it's my ex that I'm venting about?) He spoils our children: season passes to Sea World, Six Flags, Kindles, swimming with dolphins, etc. The smaller gifts are played with before our children even see them. Yet he colors his lavish gifts with the threats of him facing jail because he cannot afford his child support?!?! He also makes our children leave their gifts at home because as he constantly tells our kids, "Your mom might sell them".

He has dropped hints that he could disappear with the children to a former friend, but she is so affraid of him that she won't go to the police for me.

He's a psychologically abusive person and a compulsive liar. He's smart enough not to get physically abusive, but he enjoys playing with people's minds. He almost destroyed my personality. I don't want him to do the same to our children.

There is more to this story, but I'll stop here.

Back to the dilemma:

Do I have the right to magickally bind and/or banish home from our lives?

I don't wish him harm...I just wish him distant.

Would it be detrimental to my children? Do I keep my tears of worry to myself every time they get upset and confused at what he tells them or they catch on to one of his lies?

I've noticed the hints of karma on my part when I have gotten pissed off enough to wish him harm.

I know that I'm not the only Mom (some Dads go through this too) that has to deal with a dead-beat parent.

It's the psychological games that he plays with my children's minds that gets my dander up!

I would be protecting my children, but it would also give me peace of mind.

Would their be bad karma if I do a binding/banishing? Or would there be bad karma if I don't?

What would you do if it was your children?

I'll ask the Lady to point me in the right direction.

Blessings and Love,
~Faye~


No comments:

Post a Comment