Stoke the Fires

Merry Meet and Welcome to my Hearth!

Pull up a stool as I stir my Cauldron and let us trade little tid-bits of information on spells, potions, brews, and the real every day life of Woman, Witch, Mother, and Wife.

Merry we meet, merry we part, and may we merry meet again with Many Blessings and Much Love to All!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Falling in Love

I had an emotional moment today. A positive emotional moment.

I started to walk past a mirror. There is nothing special about this mirror in itself. I walk past it several times a day. Nothing has changed on this mirror. Except today...

The difference was IN the mirror.

The difference was IN the person IN the mirror.

The difference was IN me.

I stopped and looked. For once I saw past the flaws. I saw the beauty in my imperfections and embraced them. Accepted them. Fell in love with them.

I fell in love with my imperfections and their beauty.

I fell in love with ME!

Take a moment to see the beauty behind the flaws.

Take a look at the beauty of your true self.

Accept the real you.

Fall in love with you!

It's a romance that can last a lifetime if you'll let it...

Blessings and Love,
~Faye~

No comments:

Post a Comment