Stoke the Fires

Merry Meet and Welcome to my Hearth!

Pull up a stool as I stir my Cauldron and let us trade little tid-bits of information on spells, potions, brews, and the real every day life of Woman, Witch, Mother, and Wife.

Merry we meet, merry we part, and may we merry meet again with Many Blessings and Much Love to All!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Many Blessings and Much Love to All!
I just wanted to get this short note in before bed.
As you can tell my last couple of blogs have been very short. I, once again, do not have internet on my PC. finances being what they are. The last couple of posts have been done through my phone (love technology!).
So at least my blog is in operation again. My YouTube, though, is still active and I will work on getting blogs up using wifi and my phone. (Got my fingers crossed for that one.)
I am on Twitter and Facebook daily. So you can catch me or message me on either one.
My life has been hectic the last few months. Karma is a bitch, but I accept the consequences of my actions.
I still want to do a "contest/drawing" for my venues. I have been planning to do one for some time. The prize(s?) has been my issue.
I am still around and am planning a very very personal blog tomorrow.
I got a glimpse of where My Path has been leading me with all it's bumps, dips, twists and turns. I realize that all that I am going through is for a reason.
The Goddess works in wonderous ways!
Sweetest Dreams!
~Faye~

No comments:

Post a Comment