Stoke the Fires

Merry Meet and Welcome to my Hearth!

Pull up a stool as I stir my Cauldron and let us trade little tid-bits of information on spells, potions, brews, and the real every day life of Woman, Witch, Mother, and Wife.

Merry we meet, merry we part, and may we merry meet again with Many Blessings and Much Love to All!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Cleaning!

It's that time of year. The days grow longer and warmer...not here though. Weather is still goin back and forth!

Despite the weather, I've caught the Spring Cleaning bug like many others. I found an article that has some great homade cleaning "recipes" that I am eager to try and pass on.

http://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/articles.php?id=240

I hope you have fun with this!

Blessings and Love,
~Faye~


No comments:

Post a Comment