Stoke the Fires

Merry Meet and Welcome to my Hearth!

Pull up a stool as I stir my Cauldron and let us trade little tid-bits of information on spells, potions, brews, and the real every day life of Woman, Witch, Mother, and Wife.

Merry we meet, merry we part, and may we merry meet again with Many Blessings and Much Love to All!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

On a Personal Note...

I wanted to take the time to tell everyone that I have a wonderful husband.

He has been supportive of every endevor that I have chosen to take on.

He has been an inspiration to me and our children. He has been a great dad, even though the kiddos drive him nuts! He was willing to take on a ready-made family that is barely controled chaos!

Our marriage may not be the perfect marriage, but it is perfect to us!

Now that I have embarassed the man...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!!!

:-p

With lots of Love, Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment