Stoke the Fires

Merry Meet and Welcome to my Hearth!

Pull up a stool as I stir my Cauldron and let us trade little tid-bits of information on spells, potions, brews, and the real every day life of Woman, Witch, Mother, and Wife.

Merry we meet, merry we part, and may we merry meet again with Many Blessings and Much Love to All!

Monday, November 14, 2011

PMSing-TMI

I used to Hate this Time of the Month!

I used to Dread It.

Loath My Body during That Time.

Hated the Pain and the Mess.

How Iinconvenient My Body could be at times.

Now I am Learning to Embrace that part of My Body's Cycle.

Even the Unpleasantness of It: Mood Swings, Cramping, Bloating, Cravings, Lack of Energy.

I am Learning to Cope with My Self in ways that I was Never Taught How!

I will Teach my Daughter and Any Other Young Woman who Wishes to Know...

This IS Natural!

Do Not Fear!

Do Not Loath!

Accept It.

Work With It.

This IS Proof that You are Unique...

You Are Powerful...

You Are Strong...

You Are Beautiful...

You Are Woman...

Rejoice!


Blessings and Love
~Faye~

No comments:

Post a Comment